Most of the time we associate happiness with laughter, or with a smile from ear to ear, but nothing is further from being happy than this. Happiness is a state of mind in which we feel satisfied, which generates inner peace and provides us with a more positive approach to the circumstances around us, while impelling us to have new goals to achieve. In this article we show you the Reaction of our body when we are happy, So you can find out if you really are a happy person.
What are endorphins?
Our brain is made up of a set of neurons connected to each other and in turn is divided into two hemispheres. The right hemisphere is responsible for the balance and coordination of movements and the left hemisphere where emotions are found. When we are happy our body secretes hormones called endorphins that function as neurotransmitters. These hormones are produced by the hypothalamus and the pituitary and produce an opiate or analgesic effect that precedes the feeling of well-being.
Endorphins Travel from the spinal cord to the bloodstream and segregan when we receive a stimulus that produces pleasure and this has an effect on your body, as the brain detects and begins to reduce physical pain, creates a sense of tranquility, joy or euphoria , As the case may be, also releases hormones related to sexual pleasure. The way endorphins are released is when we perform some activity that we deeply enjoy and enjoy to the fullest.
Reactions of our body when we are happy
Maybe you’re happier than you look and yet you have not realized why we show you the next Reactions of our body when we are happy:
- You are true to yourself: Nothing like being yourself and being faithful to who you are and your convictions and also you do not feel tension to show it.
- You are responsible for your happiness: Being happy begins with a decision, So do not let anyone make you angry or take away your joy.
- You mente está tranquila: The feeling of peace you have is reflected in your thoughts and way of acting.
- Your facial expression is relaxed: Your smile is authentic, your look looks bright and your body movements are smooth.
- Show serenity in difficult situations: Since you can think clearly and from a more positive vision and this affects the decisions you make.
- Your health improves: When we are happy people our immune system is strengthened and has repercussions in a better state of health, both inside and out.
- Your breathing is relaxed: and you’re even more aware of this process and your heart beats slower.
Tricks to be happier
If you have not yet achieved happiness, we give you some recommendations that will help you to experience it:
- Thanks: Whatever your belief may be grateful, not only for the things you have but for what is not so obvious and that many times you take for granted.
- Think about the now: Living in the past or having anxiety about the future does not allow us to enjoy the now, allow yourself to live in the present.
- Think about what you have: When we live in adverse circumstances we are more focused on what we lack than what we already have, so thanks again for what you already have, focus on reaching new goals without letting the anxiety seize your thoughts and Thanks for what has not yet come.
- Make room for good humor: We do not always have to be smiling, but keep your mind positive so that the bad mood does not completely take over you. In the article 8 good tips to control the emotions we give you some techniques
- Find time with yourself: Do not be afraid to be alone, even turn off the mobile and spend a few hours to yourself.
- Take it easy: Daily we go very fast, not only physically but mentally. Take a few minutes a day to think about how you feel, at first it will not be easy and you will have to schedule to be stopped, but little by little they will be more spontaneous.
This article is for information only, we have no power to prescribe medical treatments or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more like this This is how our body reacts when we are happy, We recommend you to enter our Wellness category.